Sunday 29 January 2012

I'm Not Dead!

Hello everyone! Well it's been a while since I've written - I've been to or through 10 countries, said hello and goodbye to mum and an old school friend, met new friends, and of course we've celebrated Christmas and a new year. After 54 days of not working I am finally going back to work tomorrow. Le sigh... It's going to be sooo hard getting back into the swing of things. Especially cooking. I have cooked 1 meal over those 54 days :S Anyway, all my photos are somewhat sorted, so I should be starting to update my blog over the next few days - that being said it will still probably take a few weeks to catch up :P After all I do need to get back into the habit of working and unpack and sort all my stuff out once I do get back to work, so that will take some time. That being said to unpack stuff, you need to pack it. I'm sooo sick of packing, but I am pretty darn good at it after 18 months of travelling, even if I do say so myself hehehe. But I haven't packed my bags yet, so I suppose I better get a move on... ciao for now :)


0 comments: